No. of Recommendations: 1
""We owe it to our returning veterans to make sure they are treated as the heroes they are, rather than as symbols used to “greenwash” Walmart’s eroding brand. After facing enemies abroad, is an $8.81 an hour part-time job the best we can offer returning veterans?"

I take it you disagree with this assertion.

Ergo, you believe that the best we can offer returning veterans is a part time job for $8.81 an hour._

I never really considered you this ill.

Oh well, I guess you have a problem with them having first chance on some set of jobs, that they make decisions on taking or not taking

You just want to control people. You just know better, you want to make fun of immigrants as you do with your Abadou and than malign others for doing the right thing, because it is not right enough.

YEs I disagree that veterans being offered the job first is a bad thing.

I think only a slimeball would do it. I do not know why you are on board with this type of lying.

But to each their own.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement