Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 1
""You have no right to support the death penalty until you yourself condemn a person to this sentence and tell it to their face. You have no right to support it until you can tell me honestly that you would be willing to strap a person in that electric chair and tie him up and pull that switch and not look away while he fries and have no bad feelings whatsoever about it! And if you're unwilling to do that, then you're a hypocrite. But if you are you willing, then YOU are the beast that requires punishment.""" ACE

*Typical idealistic Liberalism. The writer KNOWS what is good for the rest of us.

Do you reduce everything to Liberal vs Conservative? For someone who thinks that Liberals are always trying to tell us what's good for us, you are certainly full of opinions on what is good for us too.

I don't think Acejustice2 suffers from being a 'Liberal', he's just a kid expressing himself (no offense ace).

For the record, I'm a Liberal and I support the death penalty. Plenty of conservatives don't. But since conservatives walk on water, you don't say anything about them.

Yoda (dov) Baer
Print the post  

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.