UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: gracepeace Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 77640  
Subject: "REITS ON FIRE" Date: 2/15/2013 7:56 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Here is a CNBC video.."REITS ON FIRE."
Gracepeace

http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000148131&__source...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: BruceCM Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 73690 of 77640
Subject: Re: "REITS ON FIRE" Date: 2/16/2013 2:55 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
"Not all REITs are the same...
Yes...there are REITs and then there are REITs"

Well, the commentators got that right.

I've been reading other rah-rah comments on equity REITs recently, as the pop-media sweeps through the various investment sectors and REITs get their 15 minutes....

But speaking of "REITs on Fire", has anyone noticed HC REITs of late, particularly NHI, LTC and VTR, which have handily outperformed the RAZ over the past 6 months and past year. I don't see much change in fundamentals so I'd guess this run up has more to do with persuit of dependable yield.

BruceM

Author: cgrinder Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 73696 of 77640
Subject: Re: "REITS ON FIRE" Date: 2/17/2013 11:27 PM
Recommendations: 1
might be a good time to take some off the table

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement