UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: TMBFAverageJoe Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 190045  
Subject: "Send Error Report" Date: 11/16/2012 2:25 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
Is my guess on the spot when I think sending an error report to Microsoft is a total waste of time? I base this on the fact that no issue on which I sent an error report was ever resolved. I can't imagine a bleary eyed guy sitting night and day behind a large monitor is Redmond, just waiting for an error report so he can sink his teeth into solving it.

~aj
Print the post Back To Top
Author: ShouldKnowBetter Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 182559 of 190045
Subject: Re: "Send Error Report" Date: 11/16/2012 2:44 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 12
I can't imagine a bleary eyed guy sitting night and day behind a large monitor is Redmond, just waiting for an error report so he can sink his teeth into solving it.

What actually happens:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D28FkfJiauk

Author: Kurtv Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 182560 of 190045
Subject: Re: "Send Error Report" Date: 11/16/2012 3:21 PM
Recommendations: 3
Once, and only once when sending those reports I was sent a link to a Microsoft "Fix-it" webpage with a solution for the problem I had experienced. I assume the problem was fairly common, though it was the first time I had ever experienced it.

Kurt

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement