No. of Recommendations: 0
"Serves them right. If these moderate income seniors would just spend more of their SS checks on big screen TVs and cruise vacations instead of all on food, energy and health care, they wouldn't be experiencing inflation. Their fault for only buying the essentials that are rising in price...

#29, tongue firmly in cheek "

I better sell my stock in the cruise industry then...... that's private business and Obama hates them....no wait...all the cruise lines moved to off shore locations because of the US union rules on crews on ships......and they are headquartered in foreign countries because of more reasonable registration fees!

Well, I'm sure the lib dems will figure out how to TAX cruise ship fares with extra high taxes... those 'luxury' cruises...... to make sure that the social security crowd spends there money on things bought at Walmart and made in China.....

t.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement