UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: kenm47 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 63289  
Subject: "Skyfall" Trailer, Plus Date: 10/5/2012 9:54 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/05/skyfall-clip-james-...

Looks good to me. Might get me to buy a ticket and see it in a theater.

Nice to see what looks like A One stunt work (with or without wires) instead of CGI.

Ken
Print the post Back To Top
Author: kenm47 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 61929 of 63289
Subject: Re: "Skyfall" Trailer, Plus Date: 10/5/2012 10:06 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
And Adele's theme song for it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HKoqNJtMTQ&feature=playe...!

Decent. No "From Russia With Love" or "Nobody Does It Better," but way ahead of that Jack White carp.

Ken

Author: feedmeNOWhuman Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 61933 of 63289
Subject: Re: "Skyfall" Trailer, Plus Date: 10/5/2012 8:34 PM
I saw one trailer where everyone was drinking Heineken and all the stunts were lousy CGI, and another without the Heineken that was a little better. So I'm not sure what to think.

Author: feedmeNOWhuman Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 61934 of 63289
Subject: Re: "Skyfall" Trailer, Plus Date: 10/5/2012 8:36 PM
At this point, for me at least, "Mission Impossible - Ghost Protocol" has surpassed all of the Bond flicks since Tomorrow Never Dies.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement