UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: kenm47 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 64367  
Subject: "Skyfall" Trailer, Plus Date: 10/5/2012 9:54 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/05/skyfall-clip-james-...

Looks good to me. Might get me to buy a ticket and see it in a theater.

Nice to see what looks like A One stunt work (with or without wires) instead of CGI.

Ken
Print the post Back To Top
Author: kenm47 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 61929 of 64367
Subject: Re: "Skyfall" Trailer, Plus Date: 10/5/2012 10:06 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
And Adele's theme song for it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HKoqNJtMTQ&feature=playe...!

Decent. No "From Russia With Love" or "Nobody Does It Better," but way ahead of that Jack White carp.

Ken

Author: feedmeNOWhuman Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 61933 of 64367
Subject: Re: "Skyfall" Trailer, Plus Date: 10/5/2012 8:34 PM
I saw one trailer where everyone was drinking Heineken and all the stunts were lousy CGI, and another without the Heineken that was a little better. So I'm not sure what to think.

Author: feedmeNOWhuman Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 61934 of 64367
Subject: Re: "Skyfall" Trailer, Plus Date: 10/5/2012 8:36 PM
At this point, for me at least, "Mission Impossible - Ghost Protocol" has surpassed all of the Bond flicks since Tomorrow Never Dies.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread