No. of Recommendations: 1
"sounds nice, I'd have to wear a nice sun hat and lots of white clothing and sandals....I'm sure there's a rainbow area for me and andrew. :) Even down there the "sisters" wear flannel shirts. ;)" - Luckydog

Maybe with cut-off flannel sleeves? In the wintertime it can actually get quite chillly, like in the 50's, and even down in the 40's at night. They rarely have a frost, but sometimes they do.

What I've figured out about gays is that they are everywhere, even if you don't think they are. I'm betting there are even a few at our fundamental Christian church, just in the closet, married with children, on the down-low, etc. They may not want to be gay, but they were born that way so they probably have to fight those feelings every day the same way that straight guys have to fight lusting after beautiful young girls.

It's an individual decision. Each person has to decide for themselves how they want to live their lives, what they want to believe, etc. I don't judge anybody, at least when it comes to stuff that doesn't hurt or bother anybody else. I just don't see sex being that big of a deal. It's not like anybody is going around having sex 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. People live their lives, go to work, grocery shopping, do laundry, cook, eat, watch TV, etc. and if they make love it's not like it lasts for hours. So why should I care what they do for 20 minutes a day to make themselves feel good?

Art
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement