UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (32) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: Vile Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 134009  
Subject: Re: Leftists Hate Americans Date: 4/28/2013 12:12 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 11
"The hell you don't."

You can deny it all you want, it doesn't make it so.

"All the big corporate farms and ag corps that benefit from a steady flow of illegal immigrants are GOP through and through."

Give us a link. Just cause you say so, doesn't make it so. Further, I am not denying they are partially to blame. What I am saying is democrats are more to blame and you can't seem to muster agreement because you are blinded by partisanship.

"Every single bill that would have transferred the real cost of labor to them from the backs of taxpayers has been fought by those republicans, tooth and nail."

What bills are you talking about?

I want to see the bill that holds the president accountable for upholding the rule of law. I want to see the border sealed. I want to see corporations pay for hiring illegals. I want to see aid to illegals ended. I want to see sensible immigration laws and aps.

"Those GOP republicans fund the superpacs, they lobby hard and effectively, and they cut the backroom deals so that illegal immigrants don't drain one more cent from corporate coffers than absolutely necessary."

Perhaps they do but you are a fool if you don't think the lobbies and pacs for open borders and for illegal immigration aren't doing it more. Why can't you admit your party has a problem?

"If you got a beef with sanctuary cities, tell the pope. Catholic churches started that mess. Talk about yer separation of church and state issues!"

Last time I checked, the pope wasn't in charge of San Francisco. There is no separation issues except the ability of democrats to separate my money from my wallet and give it to illegals because they love them more than me.

Cheers,

Vile
NEVER SAY DIE!!!
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (32) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

Post of the Day:
Value Hounds

Medallion Financial: TAXI!
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement