Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: JavaRunner Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 82246  
Subject: "The New Normal" Date: 8/30/2012 12:40 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
I just watched the pilot episode of "The New Normal" from Ryan Murphy(Glee). Love it!!! A gay couple befriend a young woman who will be the surrogate for their baby. Ellen Barkin plays the bigoted great grandmother(yup GREAT grandmother. She's very wrong, but a hoot.

NOM has announced they are organizing a boycott(because their Starbucks boycott worked so well). The NBC affiliate in Salt Lake City won't show it.

All sounds like a good reason to watch, plus its a cute show.

Charlie
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TMFPMarti Big funky green star, 20000 posts Home Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 82169 of 82246
Subject: Re: "The New Normal" Date: 8/30/2012 1:21 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I just watched the pilot episode of "The New Normal"

I watched it this morning too. Loved it.

Phil
Rule Your Retirement Home Fool

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement