Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: JavaRunner Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 82246  
Subject: "The New Normal" Date: 8/30/2012 12:40 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
I just watched the pilot episode of "The New Normal" from Ryan Murphy(Glee). Love it!!! A gay couple befriend a young woman who will be the surrogate for their baby. Ellen Barkin plays the bigoted great grandmother(yup GREAT grandmother. She's very wrong, but a hoot.

NOM has announced they are organizing a boycott(because their Starbucks boycott worked so well). The NBC affiliate in Salt Lake City won't show it.

All sounds like a good reason to watch, plus its a cute show.

Charlie
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TMFPMarti Big funky green star, 20000 posts Home Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 82169 of 82246
Subject: Re: "The New Normal" Date: 8/30/2012 1:21 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I just watched the pilot episode of "The New Normal"

I watched it this morning too. Loved it.

Phil
Rule Your Retirement Home Fool

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement