UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (68) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: Vile Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 134035  
Subject: Re: The Working Class Date: 11/14/2012 4:12 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 35
"This sort of misinformed caricature of those who voted for Obama is exactly what I see as what went wrong for the GOP in this most recent election: they saw 47% of the population as a giant "taker" strawman that bore little resemblance to reality."

Someone is definitely divorced from reality. Clue: it ain't us.

What has 0bama done for you? He has spent your money on union pensions and failed green jobs. In other words, he wasted it. He may as well have burned cash in the fireplace. Nothing he has done has created a single job. In fact, almost everything he has done has killed them. His signature legislation, 0bamacare, is crushing the job market. Because of his redefinition of a full time job, companies all over are changing full time jobs to part time jobs.

No signing the Keystone legislation killed thousands of oil sector jobs. Closing down the Gulf for drilling killed thousands of oil sector jobs. Denying permits to drill on federal lands killed thousands of jobs. His war on coal is killing thousands of jobs.

His war on the rich and the uncertainty he is creating is killing hundreds of thousands of jobs. His massive new regulations are killing thousands of jobs. Dodd/Frank is killing thousands of jobs (these two had to be two of the biggest idiots in congress).

He hasn't done anything to help us and you say we don't know what reality is?! That's laughable.

You re-elected an empty suit. If I cast a vote for him ever, I would be feeling really dumb right now.

Cheers,

Vile
NEVER SAY DIE!!!
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (68) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

Post of the Day:
Value Hounds

Medallion Financial: TAXI!
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement