UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (51) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Prev | Next | Next Thread
Author: Art53 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 746084  
Subject: Re: those vicious pit bulls!!!!! ;) Date: 5/6/2013 11:55 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
"Unlike other biting dogs, pitbulls don't let go. They are impervious to pain. Neither hoses, blows or kicks will stop them. Other dogs warn of their anger with growls or body language like terrorists, pitbulls attack silently and often with no perceived provocation." Catherine
-------------------

It is scary weird. I've seen them. They are strange dogs. I lived in the deep south and knew people who had pitt bulldogs and they can be really friendly sweet dogs..... Until they're not. We also had quite a few Pitt bulldogs donated to the UT Vet School because people got them when they were puppies and then got scared like when their dog went off on something or someone.

Okay, when I worked at the UT Vet School I took care of a real pretty little red & white female pitt bulldog named Zaida. She was so much fun. She loved to retrieve the scrub brush when I'd throw it up and down the aisle in the dog room. She could climb like a monkey and no cage could hold her.

The cages had 8 foot aluminum bars and somehow Zaida could climb to the top and sometimes you'd walk in the room and she'd be walking around the TOP of the dog run, on the bar on top, and sometimes she'd be running up and down the aisle just as happy go lucky as could be.

Anyway Zaida was a sweetheart and I was really tempted to sneak her out and take her home with me. She was a really pretty dog but I stifled myself and left her there because I didn't know why she'd been donated and I was afraid she might have been aggressive to someone and I didn't want her getting out and attacking my neighbors cats or dogs or even their kids.

Art
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (51) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Prev | Next | Next Thread

Announcements

Pencils of Promise - Back to School Drive
"Pencils of Promise works with communities across the globe to build schools and create programs that provide education opportunities for children."
Managing Your Wealth
Our own TMFHockeypop from Rule Your Retirement fame on the TV show Managing Your Wealth.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement