No. of Recommendations: 3
"Would a liberal please politely explain how anyone could view Obama as better than Bush in the realm of personal freedoms? "

Please allow me to do so.

Wait.

I can't.

Obama has been HORRIBLE for civil liberties. He has from what I understand stopped officially torturing people, but he has not stopped any of the other civil liberty abuses of Bush.

Now, FWIW, I do NOT mind that a drone fires a missile up some scumbags rear end in Yemen, no matter who the scumbag is. If you take up arms against the US, and are outside the reach of the law but within the reach of a drone....well, tough for you. That's just me, and I can understand those who believe the fact the traitor is a citizen means he should be allowed to do his thing free of threats because the Constitution is more important. I can see that.

BUT.....c'mon, folks....Obama has been worse than Bush when it comes to civil liberties. The gov can now data mine any citizen. http://www.businessinsider.com/us-counterterrorism-agency-co...

Cripes, Obama has gone after online poker and medical marijuana! Yeah, THOSE are issues we got to fight! Somewhere someone is playing seven card stud online and smoking a joint! OH MY GOOOODDDDDDDD!

Bleh.

Obama is terrible on civil liberties.

Consider this the view of this particular liberal only.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement