UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (10) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Prev | Next | Next Thread
Author: JediGALT Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools 10+ Year Anniversary! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1961459  
Subject: Re: White Male for Sec State? Date: 12/14/2012 11:05 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Racist and sexist!!!!

Those who were against Susan Rice were never given legitimacy that they opposed her on POLICY. They were labled racist and sexist.

And now you seek to rob Condi Rice of her accomplishment by calling her a 'suck up' and trying to use a verbal 'husband' gaffe.

Indeed. PA has taught me: Racism IS alive in America contrary to what I used to believe. And most of that racism is from Leftists who will never ever acknowledge the accomplishments of a non-white-male unless it was made under the dominion of the Left.

Yeah, Rice was too hung up on your Liberal friends in the Soviet Union. Keep watching, the Soviets are indeed going to cause you much fun in coming decades...but of course, that won't be in today's news cycle, sorry.

Russia......energy reserves. Semi authoritarian leader. The nuclear power that can come close to rivaling us. 50% Muslim population the future.

oh no, they aren't our most important enemy.

LOL

Please. Let these "coastal humanists" stick to racism and whining how Capitalists sent their friend's job overseas as if the friend somehow 'owned' the position to begin with. And let them stick to the jealousy envy bit of "I wanna tax people who make more than me cause i"m jealous and my spouse needs a raise!". But National Security matters? Leave that to Condi Rice. Or Susan Rice. Or Rice Krispies. Heck even Snap, Crackle and Pop would be better.

JediG
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (10) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Prev | Next | Next Thread

Announcements

Pencils of Promise - Back to School Drive
"Pencils of Promise works with communities across the globe to build schools and create programs that provide education opportunities for children."
Managing Your Wealth
Our own TMFHockeypop from Rule Your Retirement fame on the TV show Managing Your Wealth.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement