Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: WesleyCharles Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 3187  
Subject: RAD Date: 2/24/2011 7:46 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
I think the RAD will rule --- 4.00 in 24 months - I have been buying a lot of shares
NO NO they will not go Brpt -- I have visited several stores and talked with employees
they feel very confident -- they told me all spring / summer stock is coming in ------- no apparent cut backs on inventory

THE RISK vs REWARD is great
Print the post Back To Top
Author: bearwhizbeer Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3179 of 3187
Subject: Re: RAD Date: 2/24/2011 10:56 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
All I can say at this point is I wish us well. $4 would be a nice target to hit.

Author: usmc0916 One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3180 of 3187
Subject: Re: RAD Date: 5/4/2011 1:23 PM
Recommendations: 0
I hope your right I been a long time holder of this stock and it's gone down so much I decided to buy some more when it's was around .80. Overall my position is still a significant loss but I am just being stubburn and refuse to take this position off. If it comes down to me selling cover calls when the price is higher to make up my money I will but the truth is that I don't see much going forward.

Den

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement