Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (28) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: lserrin Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 7630  
Subject: Rag Count Date: 1/11/2002 1:38 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
How many of us are on it this week?

Errin
on the rag
Print the post Back To Top
Author: dlkeiley Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1148 of 7630
Subject: Re: Rag Count Date: 1/11/2002 1:39 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Count me in.

dlk

Author: JTHO463 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1149 of 7630
Subject: Re: Rag Count Date: 1/11/2002 1:49 PM
Based on the size of my ankles, I will be by tomorrow at the latest.

DuchessBeerHo

Author: LittleCodeKitten Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1150 of 7630
Subject: Re: Rag Count Date: 1/11/2002 2:19 PM

Errin
on the rag

I think we all have to be in actual physical proximity to each other to get our cycles synched up, but I'll see what I can do.

LCK

Author: juliewinter Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1151 of 7630
Subject: Re: Rag Count Date: 1/11/2002 2:22 PM
I am. Boy, am I!

JW

Author: Bbritts Big gold star, 5000 posts 10+ Year Anniversary! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1152 of 7630
Subject: Re: Rag Count Date: 1/11/2002 2:27 PM
Count me in.

Me too, but I don't have much more of this to look forward to.

Barb

Author: tootru Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1153 of 7630
Subject: Re: Rag Count Date: 1/11/2002 2:35 PM
Recommendations: 1
ovulatrix this week, and my man back in CA ... damn

t.

Author: rita207 One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1154 of 7630
Subject: Re: Rag Count Date: 1/11/2002 3:00 PM
Recommendations: 3
Feeling very bitchy today.

Rita
<munching on chocolate>

Author: juliewinter Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1155 of 7630
Subject: Re: Rag Count Date: 1/11/2002 3:02 PM
TD was last week.

JW
knows stuff like this. It's how I know when mine's on its way.

Author: Jeffie4 Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1156 of 7630
Subject: Re: Rag Count Date: 1/11/2002 3:05 PM
Recommendations: 2
Would this be a good time to talk about menopause?

Author: LittleCodeKitten Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1157 of 7630
Subject: Re: Rag Count Date: 1/11/2002 3:10 PM

I've thought about menopause and I've decided it's not for me.

LCK

Author: tootru Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1158 of 7630
Subject: Re: Rag Count Date: 1/11/2002 3:19 PM
g'head.

Author: juliewinter Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1159 of 7630
Subject: Re: Rag Count Date: 1/11/2002 3:40 PM
____
I believe I'm in the early stages. It sucked until I started taking estrogen and now it sucks, but not quite so much.

I still have the headaches, the nauseau and the killer cramps, though.

This woman stuff is for the byrds.

JW

Author: tootru Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1160 of 7630
Subject: Re: Rag Count Date: 1/11/2002 3:57 PM
Recommendations: 5
This woman stuff is for the byrds.

Which Byrds song best descibes your woman stuff?

1. Mr. Tambourine Man
2. I'll Feel A Whole Lot Better
3. All I Really Want To Do
4. Turn! Turn! Turn!
5. 5D (Fifth Dimension)
6. Eight Miles High
7. Mr. Spaceman
8. So You Want To Be A Rock 'N' Roll Star
9. Have You Seen Her Face
10. Lady Friend
11. My Back Pages
12. Goin' Back
13. Ballad Of Easy Rider
14. Jesus Is Just Alright
15. Chestnut Mare
16. I Wanna Grow Up To Be A Politician
17. He Was A Friend Of Mine
18. Paths Of A Victory
19. From A Distance
20. Love That Never Dies

Author: juliewinter Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1161 of 7630
Subject: Re: Rag Count Date: 1/11/2002 4:00 PM
Recommendations: 5
Which Byrds song best descibes your woman stuff?

_____
Eight miles high.

JW
when I'm lucky enough to have the only true cure for cramps

Author: rita207 One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1162 of 7630
Subject: Re: Rag Count Date: 1/11/2002 5:10 PM
Recommendations: 7
attack my guy for an hour or two. He won't put up a fight except when I want more. Then come the lame excuses, I'm only a male, gimme a few minutes. Men! All talk when you want a third or fourth round of action. And they call us the weaker sex.

Rita

Author: redsavina Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1177 of 7630
Subject: Re: Rag Count Date: 1/12/2002 9:51 PM
Me.

Author: Sedated Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1181 of 7630
Subject: Re: Rag Count Date: 1/12/2002 11:40 PM
me

Author: Bbritts Big gold star, 5000 posts 10+ Year Anniversary! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1182 of 7630
Subject: Re: Rag Count Date: 1/12/2002 11:44 PM
Please remove me from the list.

barb

Author: Sedated Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1183 of 7630
Subject: Re: Rag Count Date: 1/12/2002 11:50 PM
Please remove me from the list.

barb

Lucky you, barb.

Sheryl

Author: Bbritts Big gold star, 5000 posts 10+ Year Anniversary! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1184 of 7630
Subject: Re: Rag Count Date: 1/13/2002 12:16 AM
Lucky you, barb.

Sheryl

Well this is only temporary.

barb

Author: cmonkey Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1186 of 7630
Subject: Re: Rag Count Date: 1/13/2002 11:31 AM
Well this is only temporary.

Oooh! Dare I offer congratulations?

Author: jiminica Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1407 of 7630
Subject: Re: Rag Count Date: 1/25/2002 11:33 AM

Errin
on the rag
==================

Just coming off it this week.

Nica.

Author: juliewinter Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1408 of 7630
Subject: Re: Rag Count Date: 1/25/2002 11:34 AM
Not me.
No symptoms, even.

JW

Author: jiminica Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1409 of 7630
Subject: Re: Rag Count Date: 1/25/2002 11:37 AM

I've thought about menopause and I've decided it's not for me.

LCK
=====================

I'm actually looking forwards to menopause. I am tired of spending money on pads, tampons, overnight, panty liners. Extra washings if somehting leaks at night. Heavy bleeding, and clotting, yuk.

Cramps, mood swings, bloating, extra migraines on top of the ones i have.

But alas, most women in my family experienced periods till they are 50-60, then it tapers off.

That sucks. Hopefully, I inherited my Dad's Mom's gene's. Menopause starting at 40.

nica, in the past complaining.

Author: Scorn6 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1410 of 7630
Subject: Re: Rag Count Date: 1/25/2002 11:42 AM
I'm on pill #6 today, 3 whole weeks before I bleed again.

Author: Noots Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1411 of 7630
Subject: Re: Rag Count Date: 1/25/2002 11:48 AM
Not me. Luckily I planned Super Bowl at a time when I wasn't bleeding (but the flight over will probably bring it on a bit. bah).

noots
not bleeding now

Author: MsVeeDub Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1414 of 7630
Subject: Re: Rag Count Date: 1/25/2002 4:35 PM
Recommendations: 4
What the hell was I thinking when I went off depo (6 years, no period) to try the pill?

Am making appointment, cuff this bleeding stih.

Susan
(hello, ladies)

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (28) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement