Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Ralph,

You have made that rant before (someone did) and I agree. I play floor hockey and the guys who never played ice hockey often have their sticks high running into a corner after the ball/puck while the ones who did play always have them down. I would be scared to follow in close behind with some of them. It was not until you pointed it out (or whoever it was), that I started to realize why some guys did that and others didn't. We (us older guys) would be yelled out in practice for doing that. Also wooden sticks were heavy. I did like my Koho though...and my Titan but that was light in comparison.

Now, personally, I would like the high-stick rule to be one of 'attempted' high stick as well - i.e. if you carry it high and force people to move their heads etc., that should be called as well. (They did it in PK's case, but they don't have that rule yet.)

Icemann
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement