Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: ramsfanray Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 95866  
Subject: Rams could win the west. Date: 12/9/2012 11:47 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Probably not, but it's possible.

First, of course, they have to take care of business and win out. Something they have the ability to do. Last 4 games are against the Bills, Vikings, Bucs, and Seahawks. Working against them is the fact that 3 of those games are on the road. Still, it's not impossible.

Then they need some help. The need the Seahawks to go 2-2. Finals 4 weeks for Seatle, they play the Cardinals, Bills, 49ers, and Rams.

And the 49ers would have to go 1-3 over their last 4. Remaining games are against Dolphins, Patriots, Seahawks, and Cardinals.

If that plays out, the final standings would be:

Rams 9-6-1
49ers 9-6-1
Seahawks 9-7

And the Rams own the tiebreaker over San Fran

Like I said, it's unlikely that this will happen, but it's fun to think about.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: 99lashes Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 93069 of 95866
Subject: Re: Rams could win the west. Date: 12/9/2012 4:03 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Wouldn't you rather win the lottery?

Better odds.

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement