UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: TMBFAverageJoe Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 740113  
Subject: Random acts of kindness Date: 7/7/2013 1:41 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 13
In this crazy world, a few kind souls remain.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=409532275832376&set...

~aj
Print the post Back To Top
Author: CCinOC Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 688190 of 740113
Subject: Re: Random acts of kindness Date: 7/7/2013 3:47 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Thanks for posting. The music is lovely, too. Here's the entire piece by The Cinematic Orchestra, a British jazz and electronic group created in 1999 by Jason Swinscoe.

Arrival of the Birds
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqoANESQ4cQ

Author: Colovion Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 688205 of 740113
Subject: Re: Random acts of kindness Date: 7/7/2013 8:41 PM
Dude, that page is, like, all in Asian! I don't speak Asian, I speak 'murican!

Author: TheBaronAndrew Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 688424 of 740113
Subject: Re: Random acts of kindness Date: 7/9/2013 8:33 PM
Dude, that page is, like, all in Asian! I don't speak Asian, I speak 'murican!

But Asisn writing is very pretty to look at, and fascinating, even if one can't make head or tails of it.

The Baron does have one Facebook friend who writes most of his posts in Chinese. He's a young Chinese guy living in the UK who is also a Baron of Sealand. And a Count.

Author: LordFoolman Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 688433 of 740113
Subject: Re: Random acts of kindness Date: 7/9/2013 9:46 PM
Recommendations: 1
LordFoolman was born and grew up part of childhood in Asia. Lord Foolman by virtue of living there know about 10 or so characters in the Asian language. I can read on the level of a 2-year-old prodigy. However I can communicate or speak on a 12-year-old level. I can't talk for a professional job , but I'm good at grocery stores and Asian Starbucks. Yes 2 months ago, I verified that as I traveled. I also do the same with Spanish at the border towns. Verified 20 years ago during Spring Break in college.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement