UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: captainccs Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 74268  
Subject: Rare Element Resources (REE) Progress Report Date: 10/10/2012 10:04 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
Rare Element Reports on Progress of Metallurgical Testwork on Bear Lodge Rare Earth Project

Poised to Begin definitive Feasibility Study in Early 2013

Press Release: Rare Element Resources Ltd. – 5 hours ago

LAKEWOOD, COLORADO--(Marketwire - Oct 10, 2012) - Rare Element Resources Ltd. (RES.TO)(NYSE Amex:REE)(NYSE MKT:REE) is pleased to announce that in-depth metallurgical and process data are being developed to be incorporated into the Bear Lodge Rare Earth Project''s definitive Feasibility Study (FS) scheduled to commence in Q1 2013.

Jaye T. Pickarts, Chief Operating Officer, remarked, "We are continuing the technical work necessary to advance our process and introduce efficiencies that will be incorporated in the FS. To that end, we are working on numerous studies to optimize our development plan. Our goal is to implement the most efficient, effective and environmentally sound process to concentrate the rare earth elements (REEs) found at Bear Lodge and the surrounding target areas."

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/rare-element-reports-progress-...

Denny Schlesinger
Print the post Back To Top
Author: tamhas Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 64241 of 74268
Subject: Re: Rare Element Resources (REE) Progress Report Date: 10/10/2012 10:12 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Saw a thing today about rare earth deposits in Greenland and the Chinese trying to cosy up. Any of your players in this space?

Author: captainccs Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 64243 of 74268
Subject: Re: Rare Element Resources (REE) Progress Report Date: 10/10/2012 10:38 PM
Saw a thing today about rare earth deposits in Greenland and the Chinese trying to cosy up.

Care to share a link?

Author: RHinCT Big gold star, 5000 posts Ticker Guide SC1 Red Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 64244 of 74268
Subject: Re: Rare Element Resources (REE) Progress Report Date: 10/10/2012 11:08 PM
Recommendations: 1
This one from yesterday doesn't say anything about China or Chinese.

http://www.proactiveinvestors.co.uk/companies/news/48895/gre...

But this one from last month does in a most indirect way.

How would Greenland’s insular settlements tolerate an influx of thousands of Polish or Chinese construction workers, as has been proposed?

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/24/science/earth/melting-gree...

Author: tamhas Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 64255 of 74268
Subject: Re: Rare Element Resources (REE) Progress Report Date: 10/11/2012 11:32 AM
Recommendations: 1
Here's one
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/19/science/earth/arctic-resou...

Google on "Greenland rare earth China" and you will get a bunch.

Author: captainccs Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 64256 of 74268
Subject: Re: Rare Element Resources (REE) Progress Report Date: 10/11/2012 11:49 AM
Google on "Greenland rare earth China" and you will get a bunch.

I know that but you're the one who's fishing:

Any of your players in this space?

To fish you have to bait the hook. ;)

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement