Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: HarryCarysGhost Three stars, 500 posts CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 822  
Subject: RAX Date: 2/13/2013 10:30 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
I noticed the drop today-

http://news.investors.com/investing-stock-market-today/02131...

So if anyone has Marys E-mail please pass along.

Not sure how that will all turn out but, if I were a shareholder I would like to have the information.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: blesto Big red star, 1000 posts Global Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 232 of 822
Subject: Re: RAX Date: 2/13/2013 11:35 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
So if anyone has Marys E-mail please pass along

This is one of the things I like about these boards. You can send an email.

If you want to send her an email just reply to one of her posts and make sure you check the "E-Mail this Reply to the Author" box at the bottom before you submit your post.

Of course your email ID is sent via the Fool, but the receiver's email ID is still kept secure.

You'll see, cuz I just sent this to you. ;-)

Randomly that is.

P.S.: If I wanted I could uncheck the "Post this Reply to the Boards" box and this would only be sent to you, with no one else seeing this here. Or there.

Author: blesto Big red star, 1000 posts Global Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 233 of 822
Subject: Re: RAX Date: 2/13/2013 11:53 PM
Yep, a bad drop there. If Mary has held it as long as I think, (more than a year) she's still up in this investment even after this drop.

As for RAX's position in the FF5c start, not so good. But for a long term investor this should not be a problem if you still believe in the company and your investment thesis is still intact.

Randomly Cheerfully Foolish,
blesto

P.S.: I think I know what company your next FF5c blog post should cover.
;-)

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement