Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: rgood Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 44599  
Subject: Re: EuroTelecom Date: 4/14/1999 5:13 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
gee, thanks for the buy tip stockcentre.

i can tell you put a lot of thought in that post. especially the board you posted on.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: goodwrench1 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 5514 of 44599
Subject: Re: EuroTelecom Date: 4/14/1999 7:04 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
That's what foolish investing is not Foolish. I tried the get rich quick stuff, you can't learn until you sink a couple of grand down the crapper, Im glad I finally woke up and bought good companies and stop gambling, because that' s all it is, pure and simple. Not to mention my stomach lining is rejuvinating itself! I wish I had a $1 for every buy rec I hear about. I actually used to listen to the buy recs from analysts that would be on CNBC, if anything I would do just the opposite of what they say. Thank god for Dave and Tom, Im surprised mutual companies haven't tried to buy them into retirement. I have a friend who was very skeptical and thought I was full of you know what until he's seen the results of my port, now he says he wants to give me some of his money to invest for him, I tried to tell him he's missing the point entirely. Who looks out for #1 better then yourself?

They really ought to make investing standard curriculum in US High schools, most people don't get into it until their 30's or so, just think if we all had the Fool knowledge right of high school (mutual funds would definately lobby against that Im sure). WAKE UP!

I think it's great that we were taught and learned about history, but wouldn't it be better if they prepared us for our future? (in high school)

(wow I got pretty deep for a spam wannabe post didn't I)?

Author: goodwrench1 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 5515 of 44599
Subject: Re: EuroTelecom Date: 4/14/1999 7:07 PM
And another thing, nice info I can get on that company, every catagory on a Yahoo Detailed list, earnings n/a, history n/a, market cap n/a, etc...

Nice company with a proven track record, why don't you buy a couple of hundred thousand shares and tell us how it is in 5 years.

Nice "Buy" rec.

(Ok im done now)

Author: kuhlfool One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 5516 of 44599
Subject: Re: EuroTelecom Date: 4/14/1999 7:12 PM
Nice hype!!!!

What did you say they do??

Something with the Defense Dept.?

Mabey its posted on this board so that when it hits $10, we can short it as the hype runs out and the shares turn into toilet paper.

Ant

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement