Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: MONEYBUNNY One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 12  
Subject: Re: Greetings! Date: 11/9/1997 7:43 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I AM TOLD THAT THE COMPAMY REALLY DOES NOT WEANT TO SELL OUT, THE OFFICERS TAKE SO MUCH MONEY OUT OF THIS CASH COW THAT THEYMJUST WANT IT TO KEEP RUNNING, I BELIEVE A LAW SUIT IS ONTHE WAY ,KKEP UP THE PRESSURE, WRITE LETTERS, SEE A LAWYER, WE ARE GETTINH THE SHORT SIDE OF THIS DEAL, WE DONT HAVE ANY CORP JETS, THEY DO, THEY FLIT ABOUT AT OUR EXPENSE
Print the post Back To Top
Author: bear33 Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4 of 12
Subject: Re: Greetings! Date: 2/2/1998 5:15 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I'm not quite sure what's going on with this stock besides the fact that Kornstein should pull the cob out and give in to the pressure gabelli and the rest of the shareholders are obviously putting on him. Some think that Kornstein might be planning a leveraged buyout. Anybody know anything else about this cuz i want to join in if he is considering selling.

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement