Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: CHKKILLNGME Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 31  
Subject: Re: Uncle Frank Date: 7/5/1997 11:34 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I really believe this will be a great stock to have, its only a matter of time before this one takes off. I continually stock up on this one when I can. Co. looks to be great and they keep extending worldwide. Good luck...
Thumper
Print the post Back To Top
Author: MikeSS Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3 of 31
Subject: Re: Uncle Frank Date: 7/8/1997 1:59 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Stock sure has tumbled lately! Seems to be correcting. The problem may be that other technologies are competing. I got in a while ago but havn't been convinced they have their marketing act together. Upcoming earning and slaes should be interesting.

Author: TMFCheeze Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4 of 31
Subject: Re: Uncle Frank Date: 7/9/1997 3:04 PM
Uncle Frank, or any of the other contributors here:

I'd sure appreciate it -- and I'm sure many lurkers would also -- if you'd outline your reasons for your interest in this company. It's a good way to get a strong thread going, and I have a feeling that people are hungry for information on this particular stock.

So, what's the deal with Printrak? Is there any 'there' there?

Cheeze

Author: unclefrank Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6 of 31
Subject: Re: Uncle Frank Date: 7/16/1997 5:36 PM
I'm a cautious buyer at 12 or below at this time. My main interest came from IBD report. It appears they are the worlds leading producer but I'm not at all certain that they have a proprietary position. The lack of much PR indicates a strategy that I don't understand. The potential for growth surely may need a real visionary to lead them beyond police departments. Might be a good aquisition for a credit card system supplier.
Good Luck
Uncle Frank

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement