Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Sparks3 One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 143727  
Subject: Re: What is that Odor ? Date: 2/24/2000 1:54 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 7
It smells like a combination of bus tires burning rubber and someone's shorts on fire !
Print the post Back To Top
Author: davebridburg Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4291 of 143727
Subject: Re: Re: What is that Odor ? Date: 2/24/2000 3:34 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Dear Shorts,

Please try again, you are always welcome in my book. If you dont suceed try, try again. The bus is in first gear Fran, I do not know where you get your info.:)

Author: wbley Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4294 of 143727
Subject: Re: Re: What is that Odor ? Date: 2/24/2000 4:48 PM
Recommendations: 4
http://www.ksc.nasa.gov/shuttle/missions/sts-95/images/medium/KSC-98EC-1444.jpg

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement