UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: HOGrider Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 6272  
Subject: Reading this? You're not hungry Date: 11/17/2000 7:25 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Go to this post for a link on a site that donates food to those starving, one dying every 3.6 seconds, 75% of which are children.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: HOGrider Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1295 of 6272
Subject: Re: Reading this? You're not hungry Date: 11/17/2000 7:27 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Sorry, here is the link. It is no cost to you and only a little WEB surfing time.

http://www.thehungersite.com

Author: mattjones75 One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1298 of 6272
Subject: Re: Reading this? You're not hungry Date: 11/19/2000 12:53 AM
Recommendations: 1
Ever read books written by Daniel Quinn? Ishmael is his most popular one. The Story of B, however, offers the most content, IMO.
The author contends that the problem is not the lack of food, but too many people. and then the answer to every why that i have imagined when confronting the idea. The idea goes back to the beginning of "our" culture.....Adam and Eve. matt

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement