Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (11) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: ineedavacation Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 65406  
Subject: Real or Imagined? Date: 4/27/2012 1:05 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
So, there's this girl that I work with. I don't work with her daily, I don't even see her at the office much, but we work on a similar thing, and occasionally have quite a lot of interaction for a couple months out of the year. Then, it stops and we go back to normal again. So, I had a meeting, and the topic of the meeting was something where we both had to attend.

She is attractive to me.

So, she sat down next to me. She didn't have to, but she did. However, that doesn't mean anything. She knew me better than anyone else in the room. I think that was normal. But, after the meeting, everyone was leaving, and she just kept talking. She had no intention of even moving or starting to leave. So, I just sat there and chatted with her. She didn't really give off obvious signals, except for that. But, we talked about a lot of personal stuff. Then, we got up and walked out together and chatted outside for another 5 or 10 minutes. It was really unusual. Typically, after a meeting, everyone just gets up, leaves and goes back to either their next meeting, or their office. So, I was thinking, this was weird.

Afterward, I was wondering if she was interested. I do know that she lived with her boyfriend. But, I didn't know how to ask about that without it sounding weird or soemthing, just in case I'm picking up the wrong signal.

I think next week I'm going to call her and see if she wants to have lunch. I won't at all say anything. It's more just a friend thing and see how things go.

What do you think based on what I've said? Am I reading too much into this? I realize it could be something or nothing.

I thought she was engaged, and they were planning a wedding, but there was no ring on her finger. So, I was like, hmmmmm. Maybe something happened? Not sure. I figure if we go out to lunch, I can casually ask how things are going and see where she leads that conversation?

Thoughts?
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post Back To Top
Author: wasmick Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 65049 of 65406
Subject: Re: Real or Imagined? Date: 4/27/2012 2:24 PM
Recommendations: 17
She wants you bad.

Don't play around here, someone will scoop you. Make an excuse to meet her after work and grab her boobs. Chicks dig a man who knows what he wants. they only say they don't.

You're welcome.

Author: ineedavacation Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 65050 of 65406
Subject: Re: Real or Imagined? Date: 4/27/2012 3:38 PM
Awesome. Thanks. Boobs are my favorite, so that's easy.

So, no lunch, after work drinks?

Author: wasmick Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 65051 of 65406
Subject: Re: Real or Imagined? Date: 4/27/2012 3:39 PM
Recommendations: 1
Straight to after work drinks, my friend.

This skirt is begging for it.

Author: ineedavacation Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 65052 of 65406
Subject: Re: Real or Imagined? Date: 4/27/2012 3:53 PM
Lol.

Author: sugarski Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 65053 of 65406
Subject: Re: Real or Imagined? Date: 4/27/2012 4:02 PM
Recommendations: 3
Make an excuse to meet her after work and grab her boobs.

That's what I was gonna say! The only other tip I have to add is for OP to try to steer the conversation to toe sex right away.

Author: synchronicityII Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 65054 of 65406
Subject: Re: Real or Imagined? Date: 4/27/2012 8:00 PM
Recommendations: 2
Make an excuse to meet her after work and grab her boobs.

Wait, so, does he grab them while making the excuse to meet her after work, or what? This is confusing.

-synchronicity

Author: 99lashes Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 65055 of 65406
Subject: Re: Real or Imagined? Date: 4/27/2012 10:46 PM
Recommendations: 1
Thoughts?

I would ask her to go see a foreign film with you that you really want to see but don't want to go alone. Go to one with subtitles and steamy sex.

Get a big bowl of popcorn. Have her hold it with both hands, then grab her boobs!

Never fails.

Author: ineedavacation Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 65056 of 65406
Subject: Re: Real or Imagined? Date: 4/27/2012 11:07 PM
Yes, mistake her boobs for popcorn.

Winner.

Author: yosemitebean Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 65062 of 65406
Subject: Re: Real or Imagined? Date: 5/1/2012 8:31 PM
ineedavacation - I thought she was engaged, and they were planning a wedding, but there was no ring on her finger. So, I was like, hmmmmm. Maybe something happened? Not sure. I figure if we go out to lunch, I can casually ask how things are going and see where she leads that conversation?

Thoughts?

---------------------------------------------------------------

....If there's no ring, then there is no engagement. If a guy wants a girl all to himself, then he needs to put a ring on it. Talk is cheap. - Bean

Author: yosemitebean Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 65063 of 65406
Subject: Re: Real or Imagined? Date: 5/1/2012 8:40 PM
.....Ask her out for drinks. She sounds like she is interested in you. I would pass on grabbing her boobs, unless she starts putting her hands on you first. Otherwise, it can be a big turn off. If i'm game I will let a guy know by touching his face, or his hair, or even just putting my arm around his waist. If he grabs my boobs right off the bat, then its the last time he will ever touch them, as I will never see him again. I just thought you might want a woman's perspective on it. - Bean

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (11) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement