Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: mooserj7 Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 78  
Subject: Realty Income Date: 12/8/2010 1:54 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Does anyone have thoughts re. Realty Income as a short term (1-2 months) parking spot for cash?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: desertdaveataol Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 69 of 78
Subject: Re: Realty Income Date: 12/8/2010 2:17 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Does anyone have thoughts re. Realty Income as a short term (1-2 months) parking spot for cash?

As you may have noticed this board is dead. See the post before yours for advice on where to go for the information you seek.

Desert (The world's greatest excuse pales in the face of mediocre performance.) Dave

Author: vinney11 Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Global Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 70 of 78
Subject: Re: Realty Income Date: 12/12/2010 8:26 PM
I can't think of any stock I'd "park cash" in.

Author: desertdaveataol Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 71 of 78
Subject: Re: Realty Income Date: 12/12/2010 9:27 PM
I can't think of any stock I'd "park cash" in.

I was thinkin' the folks at the REIT board would tell mooserj7 that.

http://boards.fool.com/messages.asp?mid=25773441&bid=100...

Desert (Perception is reality at least insofar as we react to it.) Dave

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement