UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: todntam Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 2674  
Subject: reasonable runaways Date: 7/11/2000 7:32 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
If you are looking at this I'm going to assume you've read "How to Retire Rich" by James O'shaughnessy. I am trying to locate a stock screen or web site that I can find stocks that fall into the reasonable runaway category. Any help would be appreciated. E-mail todntam@webtv.net Thanks Tod
Print the post Back To Top
Author: phantomdiver Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 683 of 2674
Subject: Re: reasonable runaways Date: 7/12/2000 12:45 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
If you are looking at this I'm going to assume you've read "How to Retire Rich" by James O'shaughnessy.

I don't understand. Why would you assume that?

phantomdiver

Author: TMFHunzi Big red star, 1000 posts Home Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 684 of 2674
Subject: Re: reasonable runaways Date: 7/12/2000 2:45 PM
Recommendations: 1
If you are looking at this I'm going to assume you've read "How to Retire Rich" by James O'shaughnessy.

I don't understand. Why would you assume that?

Because "reasonable runaways" is a term used in the book. ;-) And I'll assume he thought only people who read the book would be interested in the message.

Always ;-)
Hunzi

Author: todntam Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 685 of 2674
Subject: Re: reasonable runaways Date: 7/12/2000 6:01 PM
Yes you're right I'm looking for someone who has read the book and who could help me find a source for the stocks in the "reasonable runaways" category. Tod

Author: Mathimatix Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 693 of 2674
Subject: Re: reasonable runaways Date: 8/5/2000 11:10 AM
I have no idea who the gentleman is or what is considered a "reasonable runaway".

But take a look at the following free stock research site called QuantIdeas.com

Author: ImNotDoneYet Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 704 of 2674
Subject: Re: reasonable runaways Date: 8/24/2000 3:07 AM
Recommendations: 1
what's "reasonable runway"?

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement