Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: NAVSKI Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 96  
Subject: Recent Price Date: 8/8/2000 11:06 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Hi

Does anyone have any idea why the price has dropped so drastically since the earnings announcement. Everything looks good to me. RADN beat the street by 1 penny, they increased net margins from 6% to 9%, increased their cash position from 20 mil to 22.8 mil, and they have no long term debt. The high volume today concerns me, but I can't seem to find any bad news. I think I may buy some more tomorrow.

Any thoughts??

Print the post Back To Top
Author: flippinfool2000 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7 of 96
Subject: Re: Recent Price Date: 8/9/2000 11:50 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Hi,

It seems to me Radyne is perfectly priced where it is. EPS growth looks to be about 20%/year with a slight upside through FY 2002. I don't have exact numbers regarding growth of the Satellite Communication sector as a whole over the next 5 years, but from what I've read, it looks promising and RADN's growth should reflect that. Read my previous post. RADN probably won't have "hockey stick" like growth, but it will be a steady performer. Because this has such a low float and low market cap, this stock is easily manipulated by MMs. Not much room for short term investors with this stock unless you really know what you're doing.

As for downside, support levels are at 8 and 6.

Best of luck,
Flippin

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement