Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I’m considering trying to learn CANSLIM, if for anything, to take my investing to the next step. I’ve really only ever followed subscriptions from the MF and letting them do all the technical work but I feel I’m still not really an investor because it feels like I just buy stocks based on recommendations and I don’t really understand enough to go out and select on my own.

Would you guys recommend learning CANSLIM to at least help learn the more technical lingo. I don’t have much to invest, but I make small purchases every month or two. Everyone says it either works or doesn’t, but at least it seems to be a buy and sell discipline.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement