UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: bcairns Big funky green star, 20000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1951123  
Subject: Red Dawn remake Date: 11/14/2012 4:50 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Thanksgiving 2012.

History repeats! :)

America's comeback delayed, not denied? Booyah!
Print the post Back To Top
Author: wzambon Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1836656 of 1951123
Subject: Re: Red Dawn remake Date: 11/14/2012 4:56 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
I sure hope that the remake is better than the original.

The idea of Cubans taking over the country was a bit farfetched.

Author: Milligram46 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1836734 of 1951123
Subject: Re: Red Dawn remake Date: 11/14/2012 6:46 PM
I sure hope that the remake is better than the original.

The idea of Cubans taking over the country was a bit farfetched.

About as far fetched as North Koreans taking over. ;-)

The original Red Dawn is now elevated to cult status, and for reasons I cannot understand has been elevated to a position of a "good" movie.

It certainly is a big slice of Cold War propaganda from Hollywood, even more over the top than Rocky IV or Firefox or Top Gun or...

Author: wzambon Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1836739 of 1951123
Subject: Re: Red Dawn remake Date: 11/14/2012 6:50 PM
it was the dream of many teen-aged boys.

Looks like it still is.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement