UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: bcairns Big funky green star, 20000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1977252  
Subject: Red Dawn remake Date: 11/14/2012 4:50 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Thanksgiving 2012.

History repeats! :)

America's comeback delayed, not denied? Booyah!
Print the post Back To Top
Author: wzambon Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1836656 of 1977252
Subject: Re: Red Dawn remake Date: 11/14/2012 4:56 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
I sure hope that the remake is better than the original.

The idea of Cubans taking over the country was a bit farfetched.

Author: Milligram46 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1836734 of 1977252
Subject: Re: Red Dawn remake Date: 11/14/2012 6:46 PM
I sure hope that the remake is better than the original.

The idea of Cubans taking over the country was a bit farfetched.

About as far fetched as North Koreans taking over. ;-)

The original Red Dawn is now elevated to cult status, and for reasons I cannot understand has been elevated to a position of a "good" movie.

It certainly is a big slice of Cold War propaganda from Hollywood, even more over the top than Rocky IV or Firefox or Top Gun or...

Author: wzambon Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1836739 of 1977252
Subject: Re: Red Dawn remake Date: 11/14/2012 6:50 PM
it was the dream of many teen-aged boys.

Looks like it still is.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement