Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: MFCatbert Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 56  
Subject: Redskins Game Date: 9/24/2004 4:55 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I wonder which team is going to show up. The Redskins of the 1st week who looked really good or the Redskins who got beat by the girls wearing Giants uniforms. For that matter, are the Cowboys going to show up having learned their lessons and reduce their penalties and turnovers, or will they continue to play with fire. The line is Redskins minus 3.5 points. Talk about a tough pick.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Lubbockdave Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 17 of 56
Subject: Re: Redskins Game Date: 9/24/2004 9:00 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
My guess is they will continue to play with fire-There were ALOT of stupid penalties in the last game and they were fortunate to win. If the Cowboys have any chance of duplicating what they did last year they have got to remain relatively healthy and mistake free! I think loosing Jones for 2 months + is a real blow to this team and what the plans were. We will see what Eddie George has left in the tank-I hope he does well!

LD

Author: MFCatbert Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 18 of 56
Subject: Re: Redskins Game Date: 9/24/2004 10:59 PM
I agree with you LD. It will be fun to see what Reshard Lee can do. He looked awful good in the Minnesota game. Washington played really bad against the Gmen and it is against a team that plays well at home and Joe Gibbs does well on Monday nights, although losing Arrington is a blow. While I won't throw in the towel it is going to really be a struggle to get a win there.

Best regards,
mfcatbert

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement