Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
Good morning,

I had to withdraw 100% of my Roth contributions for 2010 because of the pleasant fact of being over the limit due to a large capital gain. During 2011 I've been setting aside the money that I would like to contribute to my Roth, waiting to see if my AGI would allow the contribution. I believe that I'll be in the middle, able to contribute a reduced amount. My question is, how do I calculate how much this reduced amount is? I haven't found a worksheet or calculator to help with that.

Thank you for your assistance,
Print the post  


In accordance with IRS Circular 230, you cannot use the contents of any post on The Motley Fool's message boards to avoid tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or local tax law provisions.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.