Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: JONNYCAKE Big red star, 1000 posts CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 58715  
Subject: Relacore Date: 7/22/2005 7:07 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Anyone have any feedback they'd care to share regarding the weight loss pill Relacore?

Thanks,
Jonnycake
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Lurker1999 Big gold star, 5000 posts 10+ Year Anniversary! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 47647 of 58715
Subject: Re: Relacore Date: 7/22/2005 11:58 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
My usual comment about weight loss supplements/pills/pixie sticks is: if it really worked would you even need to advertise it in a nation obsessed with being thin?

Author: JONNYCAKE Big red star, 1000 posts CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 47648 of 58715
Subject: Re: Relacore Date: 7/22/2005 12:09 PM
Thanks, my feelings are similar. But it never hurts to get a second opinion.

Rgds
Jonnycake

Author: ninehigh Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 47665 of 58715
Subject: Re: Relacore Date: 7/25/2005 11:42 AM
Recommendations: 1
Is this the stuff on the constant tv ads, telling you your weight gain is not your fault, and the $163/bottle pills are worth it?

Actually, up till last month, I couldn't bear to watch those ads, because they'd remind me how fat I was. I'd pause the Tivo (the new mute), and wait until I could safely FF over it. Those commercials were a constant reminder that I needed to lose weight, and that there was only one way to get there: exercise and eat right.

So, I can say the commercials work, but I can guarantee the product doesn't.

I'm losing weight very quickly now, and feeling great.

Steve
http://undereating.blogspot.com

Author: chewiekiki Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 47666 of 58715
Subject: Re: Relacore Date: 7/25/2005 11:51 AM
Recommendations: 1
It's brilliant marketing though - if it's this expensive, it MUST work!

I'd do the same thing, if I could market a useless product and still live with myself.

Author: JONNYCAKE Big red star, 1000 posts CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 47667 of 58715
Subject: Re: Relacore Date: 7/25/2005 2:06 PM
Brilliant indeed. And note that sly tidbit that goes something like, "...this product isn't for you if you're only interested in losing 10-15 lbs. No, this is only for those who need to lose more than that..." I would imagine the majority of people hearing this fall right into that 10-15 lb slot.

Relacore - The New Pet Rock

Jonnycake

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement