Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: dhuman Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 122  
Subject: removing a stock from your caps list Date: 1/10/2008 10:17 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I'm new, so forgive me for being dumb, I am trying to remove a stock from my cap list, I click the remove button, a message come up and says something about changing my mind, I don't see another link to remove the stock, what do I do. Helppppppppppp
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TMFCHarris Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star SC1 Red Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 109 of 122
Subject: Re: removing a stock from your caps list Date: 1/10/2008 10:25 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
You don't have to do anything. ;-)
The "I've changed my mind" button is for canceling; the system takes a little while to get a correct close price, so there is a window for you to change your mind. If you wait for about 15 minutes, though, the pick will end.
Hope that helps,
Chris

Author: dhuman Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 110 of 122
Subject: Re: removing a stock from your caps list Date: 1/10/2008 10:32 AM
Thanks for the info, I went back and the pick was gone.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement