UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: goofnoff Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1955229  
Subject: Republican Party to change name Date: 12/5/2012 9:16 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 45
The Republican party announced this morning that it will change its name to the Tea Party to better represent what they've become. THe former Republican party is now a coalition of whack job religious cultists and tin foil hat Randians who think the great threat to America is blck heliocopters.

The watershed moment came in yesterday's Senate vote on the disability treaty. The old Republican establishment rolled out their biggest guns and the Teavangies repudiated them.

Good bye to the party of Lincoln and Roosevelt. Hello to the party of Limbaugh, Beck, and Pat Robertson.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: SaintPatrick1 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1842390 of 1955229
Subject: Re: Republican Party to change name Date: 12/5/2012 9:50 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Democrats are changing their name to Occupy Jackholes.

Goodbye FDR and Kennedy and the motto: "ask not what your country can do for you..." it's now "ask how can you as an illegal alien stay in this country without citizenship and without working while getting cash and housing from the US government for your entire adulthood like Obama's own Auntie Zeituni.

Author: FoolishWaldo Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1842391 of 1955229
Subject: Re: Republican Party to change name Date: 12/5/2012 10:01 AM
Recommendations: 4
ask how can you as an illegal alien stay in this country without citizenship and without working

I'm sorry, but the last I heard the "illegal aliens" were taking all the good jobs away from honest American white folks.

BTW, please continue to call them "illegal aliens." They really like that. And so do their friends who are citizens.

Author: SaintPatrick1 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1842393 of 1955229
Subject: Re: Republican Party to change name Date: 12/5/2012 10:07 AM
Recommendations: 0
I'm sorry, but the last I heard the "illegal aliens" were taking all the good jobs away from honest American white folks.

That was pre-2008 when there were jobs in this country.

BTW, please continue to call them "illegal aliens." They really like that. And so do their friends who are citizens.

I like it too! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_61hzuGGJX0

Author: 0x6a74 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1842501 of 1955229
Subject: Re: Republican Party to change name Date: 12/5/2012 3:53 PM
"helicopters"?

Author: goofnoff Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1842503 of 1955229
Subject: Re: Republican Party to change name Date: 12/5/2012 3:55 PM
..." it's now "ask how can you as an illegal alien stay in this country without citizenship and without working while getting cash and housing from the US government for your entire adulthood like Obama's own Auntie Zeituni.

Was Auntie Z in this country when Bush was President?

LMAO...no one wants illegals more than good upstanding Republican busnessmen.

BTW: if it was up to me we'd enforce immigration laws to the max. However, I think we need new immigration laws.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement