UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: rubberthinking Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1932564  
Subject: Repugnants critters want 3 month revisit Date: 1/18/2013 2:54 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
yep raise the debt limit for three months....or punt....

I guess if we like the repugnants playing politics with the US financial system that is good......<sarcasm>

Dave
Print the post Back To Top
Author: goofnoff Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1853920 of 1932564
Subject: Re: Repugnants critters want 3 month revisit Date: 1/18/2013 3:13 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
THe Republicans are looking for a death of a thousand cuts. Like an alcoholic that thinks he can control his addiction to booze, the Republicans can't give up the addiction to power. They need the twelve steps. But like AA says, not all can be saved.

The Republicans need to pretend they are in control of this situation. Meantime the antics thjey are going through is coting the GOP all its support. Did you see the latest polls. Americans are sick to death of the Republicans keeping a war going they lost in November.

Author: jah609 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1853937 of 1932564
Subject: Re: Repugnants critters want 3 month revisit Date: 1/18/2013 4:30 PM
Recommendations: 0
WIMPS!

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement