Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Uncbus Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 20  
Subject: repurchase Date: 2/3/1999 3:38 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
This stock has got to go up. The company has been repurchasing like crazy because they think their stock is undervalued. The earnings has grown steadily. Does anybody have any input?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: msg4iu Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3 of 20
Subject: Re: repurchase Date: 2/6/1999 1:10 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
i'm an aaron's rental purchase franchisee. i have stock and I'm holding. hit snag about 6 months ago when missed anaylst estimate of new store fronts to be opened. they have a great concept with the rental purchase division with unlimited growth (only 400 stores currently open). and the rent to rent provides the expansion capital. i think they have trouble finding enough management talent to grow any faster than 50 stores per year. reply back your thoughts, this is my first night as a Fool and would be glad to help you with this stock however i can.

Author: Uncbus Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4 of 20
Subject: Re: repurchase Date: 2/8/1999 12:35 AM
Thanks for the info, I thought the snag was due to the release of more shares, but the repurchaseing looks good. Your reasoning for the snag seems more relavent. I don't know what to look for to get a boost except hopefully the March earnings. If you have any news, please let me know. The yahoo quote board is clogged with people debating the morality of rent to own. Anyway, I hope this stock gets up to where it should be or better. I need a good sign.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement