Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: pcc323 One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 19224  
Subject: RE:Question for TMF Pixey Date: 10/17/2000 3:12 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0

In your "Who's data are you going to belive article"
I question the fact that the ICI & EBRI figures are
related to households & not individuals. I think of housholds as groups of people and therefor a $2,000
advg. contribution could be a $1,000 contribution
for two individuals in the same household and so would
skew those figures.

PCC323 aka turtle
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TMFPixy Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 5328 of 19224
Subject: Re: RE:Question for TMF Pixey Date: 10/17/2000 3:21 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Greetings, Turtle, and welcome. You wrote:

<<I question the fact that the ICI & EBRI figures are related to households & not individuals. I think of housholds as groups of people and therefor a $2,000
advg. contribution could be a $1,000 contribution
for two individuals in the same household and so would
skew those figures.>>

And it's great that you do question the data. That was what the whole article was about. At least in this article you had a source to go to, whereas in the WSJ piece you didn't. So now all you have to do is verify that your thoughts are correct and come up with a third set of data. :-)

Regards..Pixy

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement