Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: iguimas Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 5068  
Subject: retirees medical Date: 12/4/2003 5:06 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Or how about catagory (h)Those who decide to but a boat, take off cruising and pay for whatever they need in Mexico. May sound strange but it is true that medical proceedures and prescription drugs are very resonable there and the care is usually top notch and more personal then we are used to.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: preben0 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1499 of 5068
Subject: Re: retirees medical Date: 12/7/2003 11:23 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
And maybe add on the Major medical with a high deductable from www.goodhealthworldwide.com - go there and you can quickly see your cost - even includes emergency/accident in the USA (max. of 6 months per year I believe), as well as evacuation should it be needed.

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement