UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: HagarQim Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 76398  
Subject: Retirement Date: 7/13/2012 11:20 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I heard about ISIS when it was about $2/share and started to accumulate the stock. Unfortunately the custodian of my IRA sold half my position
but I still have enough to retire on if ISIS delivers what I believe it
has the potential to do. At this level it is still a fantastic buy if
one understands the science and the way the company is marketing their
patents of which they have plenty and potential for many more.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: CABob Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 70832 of 76398
Subject: Re: Retirement Date: 7/14/2012 1:03 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
"Enough to retire on" from a single stock? That doesn't sound like much diversification. I would be very fearful.

Author: JAFO31 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 70833 of 76398
Subject: Re: Retirement Date: 7/14/2012 1:16 PM
Recommendations: 10
CABob: <<<"Enough to retire on" from a single stock? That doesn't sound like much diversification. I would be very fearful.>>>

OP's post is SPAM.

HagarQim joined TMF on 7/13/2012, and has made only one post, and the part about "[u]nfortunately the custodian of my IRA sold half my position" makes little (or no) sense.

Just my $0.02.

Regards, JAFO

Author: CABob Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 70836 of 76398
Subject: Re: Retirement Date: 7/14/2012 4:27 PM
Recommendations: 0
OP's post is SPAM.

I suspected so also, but, was willing to give him (her) the benefit of the doubt until I knew more.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement