About 20% of my assets are liquid after-tax $, while the other 80% is in tax deferred vehicles. When I retire (~1year out), is a good strategy to invest the after tax money in a fixed account and use it alone for income (principal + interest-- this will last for 4-5 years), while letting the tax deferred money grow (invested in a mix of stocks and bonds/fixed). If so, what would be the highest yielding, yet safe vehicle to invest the 20% in?
Best Of |
Favorites & Replies |
Start a New Board |
My Fool |
BATS data provided in real-time. NYSE, NASDAQ and NYSEMKT data delayed 15 minutes.
Real-Time prices provided by BATS. Market data provided by Interactive Data.
Company fundamental data provided by Morningstar