UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (9) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: 99lashes Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1957080  
Subject: Rev Bill, Patraeus and Benghazi Date: 11/19/2012 12:27 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
What do they all have in common.

Lies, retired and a place no one wants to go to anymore.
Not necessarily in that order and maybe some of each.

Print the post Back To Top
Author: wzambon Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1838475 of 1957080
Subject: Re: Rev Bill, Patraeus and Benghazi Date: 11/19/2012 12:41 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
What do they all have in common.

Lies, retired and a place no one wants to go to anymore.
Not necessarily in that order and maybe some of each.

looks like you struck out on all three.

Author: 99lashes Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1838480 of 1957080
Subject: Re: Rev Bill, Patraeus and Benghazi Date: 11/19/2012 12:46 PM
In any event, love is in the air....

....or is that smoke from RPG fire?

The CIA will tell us when it is safe for us to know.

Author: wzambon Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1838598 of 1957080
Subject: Re: Rev Bill, Patraeus and Benghazi Date: 11/19/2012 4:02 PM
Recommendations: 27
With their "Obama lied, Americans died" narrative in tatters, lowstudent and 99 double down on personal attacks.

It's about all they have left on this Benghazi thing.

Author: 1poorguy Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1838780 of 1957080
Subject: Re: Rev Bill, Patraeus and Benghazi Date: 11/20/2012 11:54 AM
Recommendations: 1
With their "Obama lied, Americans died" narrative in tatters, lowstudent and 99 double down on personal attacks.

It's about all they have left on this Benghazi thing.

Hate is all they have left -period-.

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1838786 of 1957080
Subject: Re: Rev Bill, Patraeus and Benghazi Date: 11/20/2012 12:09 PM
Recommendations: 2

There really is not a logical argument to be made about it

Obama lied.

The best Bill has come up with is that it was done for national security

So what I claim is dumber than anything I have ever heard remains dumber than anything I have ever heard.

Obama lied about Benghazi and the video, because he thought it would protect CIA sources.

Seriously? If that is not dumb to you, then you too are a complete idiot.

If you do not want to argue in any rational manner, there really is nothing except making fun of the absurdity of your position

I freely admit in this topic, all I have offered is the truth, that being Obama lied. I have nothing else, except wonderment and a hearty laugh at the folks who are just making up the most absurd stuff I have ever heard, and doubling down

Do you think pointing out that I believe you may be making the silliest argument I have ever heard is going to someone shame me?

There simply is no defense for Bill's and I assume your position.

You keep trying to change the argument and spin statements into something they are not, I guess were my opinion indefensible and I were too progressive to back off it, I would do that too

But as a liberal, when you have screwed up totally == you attack and you and your other emotional ne'er-do-wells can now rec yourselves happy

You still will have an utterly absurd position you are defending, and frankly I believe you do know how dumb it is, as little respect as I do have for you, I still doubt anyone that can string a sentence together is dumb enough not to know.

Author: 99lashes Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1838791 of 1957080
Subject: Re: Rev Bill, Patraeus and Benghazi Date: 11/20/2012 12:19 PM
Recommendations: 2
Hate is all they have left -period-.

Don't forget those 4 recent grave sites YOUR POTUS is responsible for.

Love him, love his work.

Pathetic.

Author: 1poorguy Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1838792 of 1957080
Subject: Re: Rev Bill, Patraeus and Benghazi Date: 11/20/2012 12:25 PM
Recommendations: 3
Obama lied.

And once again I request a link that shows this 'lie'. Preferably a video of him saying something untrue about this. No one has yet to provide one. Obama on THE NEXT DAY used the word "terrorism". I can pull up the video for that if you want. Where's your evidence? If you cannot produce it, then YOU are the liar. Not Obama.

The only position I have on this whole thing is "<yawn>". Oh, and that you (and FAUX News) are lying. There have been numerous terrorist attacks over the past 12 years on diplomatic missions of ours. Most occurred under Bush. I didn't make a big deal about those, and I don't make one about this. It's a tragedy, but it's also a reality of the times.

This whole thing is an invented scandal because the right-wing nuts can't find anything legitimate to gripe about.

Author: 1poorguy Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1838799 of 1957080
Subject: Re: Rev Bill, Patraeus and Benghazi Date: 11/20/2012 12:48 PM
Love him, love his work.

No, I don't really like him that much. He's just better than the alternatives I've been given (twice now).

Don't forget those 4 recent grave sites YOUR POTUS is responsible for.

He's no more responsible for those four graves than Bush was responsible for 3000 of them 10 years ago. (Arguably less responsible, in fact.) Nor the various consulate attacks that have occurred over the past 12 years.

My POTUS?? I didn't realize you weren't an American. I wonder why you're so up in arms if you aren't.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (9) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement