Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Hpdds Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 10679  
Subject: reverse split Date: 3/24/2010 9:10 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
rumors about reverse 1:10 split.
anyone else aware of that?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: mountain8 One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 10663 of 10679
Subject: Re: reverse split Date: 3/24/2010 12:52 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Heard about it. Gist of it is new more aggressive CEO and he is looking at a reverse split to remain listed and ?get share price in line with competitors. 1:10 seems to be the ?guessed at figure. Final value in the mid-teens. Haven't seen much confirmation so final outcome is still a big question. I kinda like the idea.

Author: Razz037 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 10665 of 10679
Subject: Re: reverse split Date: 3/24/2010 6:33 PM
No, I have not heard anything of the sort. Do you have a link to your source of the “rumors”?

Author: Kwigley Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 10666 of 10679
Subject: Re: reverse split Date: 3/24/2010 7:29 PM
It's not a rumor. ETFC filed a Form 8-K on Monday announcing the appointment of Mr. Freiberg as CEO and the approval of a reverse stock split:

http://biz.yahoo.com/e/100322/etfc8-k.html

Kwigley

Author: mountain8 One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 10667 of 10679
Subject: Re: reverse split Date: 3/29/2010 11:53 AM
Just been reading the Motley Fool news sites. Or Google it and you will find the latest news.

Author: tomjet Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 10670 of 10679
Subject: Re: reverse split Date: 5/2/2010 11:28 AM
This Form 8-K tells you all you need to know:

1. The Board has approved a 1 for 10 reverse split, subject to shareholder approval; and

2. Such Board Resolution will be submitted to the company's stockholders for a vote, up or down, on May 13, 2010.

So we'll all know the result of the stockholders' voting on this matter in about 11 days.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement