Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 1
Revocable Trust Tax Return

My father passed away in November, 1998. He had a revocable trust under
his SSN with my mother as administrator.

After all the paperwork cleared in Spring of 1999, the trust had a new
Tax ID number (not my father's SSN). My mother sold off the
remaining assets in the trust, and now I am faced with preparing
a return. What return do I file? (1040, 1041, ??). Can I do this myself
or should I seek help?. Thanx. Tim.
Print the post  


What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.