Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: WileyCyote One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 3603  
Subject: Re:Xerox in a coma Date: 6/6/2012 8:28 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
It's sort of like being a Mets fan, old Brooklyn Dodgers fan or a Washington Redskins fan.

Wait till NEXT year!! (sold the stock "awhile" back
Print the post Back To Top
Author: PHOINIX20 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3593 of 3603
Subject: Re: Re:Xerox in a coma Date: 6/11/2012 11:25 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
The stock has not been doing anything for years but
Oscar Schaefer, a Barron's Roundtable Regular, in
today's (June 11, 2012) issue, has XEROX, as on of his
picks.

According to Schaefer, XEROX, is using 75% of its free
cash to buy back shares and pay dividends, and he sees
minimal downside.

PHOINIX20
The Eternal Bird

Author: kahunacfa Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3594 of 3603
Subject: Re: Re:Xerox in a coma Date: 9/9/2012 3:40 AM
Xerox is almost always a buy under five dollars per share for long-term investors. Price objective in the $15 - $19 per share range within three to five years.

Kahuna, CFA
Investment Professional
1974 - Present

Author: MacGruff Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3595 of 3603
Subject: Re: Re:Xerox in a coma Date: 9/9/2012 10:35 AM
Interesting prognostication.

Why do you think that will happen?

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement