Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
Rick,

You are welcome here just as any other person who calls himself/herself a Christian is, as well as anyone who is not a Christian. The Christian Fools board affords the opportunity for anyone to defend, dialogue, critique, or argue particular beliefs and if I feel the need to do so, I will chime in over there.

Thank you. I probably will drop by from time to time, might ask an occasional question or two (some might be light-hearted and some might be pretty heavy), and might even say an occasional word of encouragement.

This board, on the other hand, is intended to be purely educational and informative about a specific Christian Theology, which in my view reflects more accurately in teaching and practice the intended meaning of Scripture, which I hold to be the only infallible authority since it is God's complete revelation of Himself and redemptive history/intent, as do most in the Reformed Church. Questions to learn about Reformed Theology are encouraged. But when the tone becomes judgemental or disrespectful or argumentative, or where there is a desire to "rile someone up/agitate", then those folks will be ignored or asked politely to refrain from that....

What did I say that seemed contrary to that objective? And how so?

... I can't control what people write but I can ignore them if necessary. (I'm no Martin Luther). :-)

That's okay. The pope could not control Martin Luther, either!

Have you learned anything new about Reformed Theology here? If so, what might that be?

Not specifically as yet. As I noted, I just dropped by out of curiosity to see what was here.

Norm.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement