UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: decath Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 736241  
Subject: Right to work laws = war on women Date: 12/12/2012 5:48 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Who would have thought!

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/uaw-chief-michigan-law-part-...

(CNSNews.com) - Bob King, president of the United Auto Workers Union, says Michigan's new right-to-work law is "bad for working families," because it will lower wages and reduce benefits for both union and nonunion workers.

During an appearance on MSNBC, King was asked about the new law's effects on the auto workers' union.

"You know, I'm not worried about the immediate effect on the UAW. I'm worried about the impact on society. This has got to be seen as part of a right-wing agenda. And this lame-duck, they're not only attacking labor, they're attacking women's reproductive rights, they're attacking teachers and schools. They're attacking everything that's good for working families.

"This right-wing agenda has got to be stopped," King continued:

1HF and wolverine, you woman hating Michiganites!

decath
Print the post Back To Top
Author: wolverine307 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 659760 of 736241
Subject: Re: Right to work laws = war on women Date: 12/12/2012 6:05 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
1HF and wolverine, you woman hating Michiganites

What about Colovion? He hates women too. Besides, we are Michiganders.

Author: 1HappyFool Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 659761 of 736241
Subject: Re: Right to work laws = war on women Date: 12/12/2012 6:14 PM
Recommendations: 1
1HF and wolverine, you woman hating Michiganites!

The sad thing is that so many libs lap that <insert fecal matter synonym here> up and ask for more.

1HF

Author: Colovion Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 659801 of 736241
Subject: Re: Right to work laws = war on women Date: 12/12/2012 10:59 PM
Recommendations: 3
What about Colovion? He hates women too. Besides, we are Michiganders.

It's true! I do hate those floozies, strumpets and dames! I hate them so much I married one. I can think of no worse punishment!

Author: ascenzm Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 659822 of 736241
Subject: Re: Right to work laws = war on women Date: 12/13/2012 8:48 AM
Recommendations: 4
They're attacking everything that's good for working families.

According to this union parasite, since I am not a member of a union I am not a worker. That money tree I have growing in my back yard must be the give away to the union goons and the Dem politicians that I'm not a working person. <g>

If these union thugs think the war on women is bad now, wait until Shariah lawgoes into effect up there in Dearbornistan.

Mike

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement