Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (12) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: colleran Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 166929  
Subject: Right-Wingnut Date: 1/9/2013 8:22 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 20
This board needs a new name. It used to be funny.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: americanray Big red star, 1000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 157760 of 166929
Subject: Re: Right-Wingnut Date: 1/10/2013 11:31 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 5

Well, think about making a contribution, possibly from the left nut category?

Author: wecoguy Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 157765 of 166929
Subject: Re: Right-Wingnut Date: 1/10/2013 2:03 PM
Recommendations: 32
How about leaving all of it behind at PA or whatever other venue you haunt... Else, back in the P-Box... After decades of playing boars from Yahoo to others, a few non-politcal spots are treasures, until the spew of the few screw them up.. We all enjoy humor, legends, stories of the weird, and many of us could overload this board with so many failures of the other side it would kill it... Let it go elsewhere, write note to yourself, leave the rest of us out of the slime!

Author: americanray Big red star, 1000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 157771 of 166929
Subject: Re: Right-Wingnut Date: 1/10/2013 6:13 PM
Recommendations: 6
How about leaving all of it behind at PA or whatever other venue you haunt... Else, back in the P-Box... After decades of playing boars from Yahoo to others, a few non-politcal spots are treasures, until the spew of the few screw them up.. We all enjoy humor, legends, stories of the weird, and many of us could overload this board with so many failures of the other side it would kill it... Let it go elsewhere, write note to yourself, leave the rest of us out of the slime!

Now, that's well stated - sort of like most of the left wingnut stuff - but, when one looks a little deeper one notices that humor includes politics as well as practically all areas of life on this planet. I'll bet you are out also out to limit guns in the hands of citizens to those that fire only one shot, right? Well, it's still a free world and given that I'm more or less Superman - I'll go with the truth, justice and the American way, including the Constitution, Bill of Rights and humor as I see it.

Besides, I get way more Recommendations than you, big time - except when you post left wingnut codswallop - that has a built in following here.

Author: wecoguy Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 157774 of 166929
Subject: Re: Right-Wingnut Date: 1/10/2013 8:24 PM
Recommendations: 23
Besides, I get way more Recommendations than you, big time

WOW!! Go for it, so does tele, SP and some other other Yappers... I pulled you off after the election, a few decent humor, but the rest of your spew is pointless, wasting all our bits and bytes... Spew on, you've rejoined the Yappers..

Author: americanray Big red star, 1000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 157781 of 166929
Subject: Re: Right-Wingnut Date: 1/11/2013 12:18 PM
Recommendations: 2

WOW!! Go for it, so does tele, SP and some other other Yappers... I pulled you off after the election, a few decent humor, but the rest of your spew is pointless, wasting all our bits and bytes... Spew on, you've rejoined the Yappers..

Well, thanks for the encouragement.

Think about this...

The thread is patrolled regularly by psychotic henchmen, rabid guard dogs, sadistic killer clowns, insane minions, genetically engineered super soldiers, flesh eating zombies, evil lackeys, heavily armed titanium-robots and super villains in training.

Therefore, an occasional political joke isn't so bad and may keep these lurkers and posters here versus out there somewhere scaring the public.

It seems to have worked in your case.

Author: JoshRandall Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 157783 of 166929
Subject: Re: Right-Wingnut Date: 1/11/2013 12:38 PM
Recommendations: 13

Yep. Then arrived the humorless liberals.

Author: JoshRandall Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 157784 of 166929
Subject: Re: Right-Wingnut Date: 1/11/2013 12:41 PM
Recommendations: 2
The thread is patrolled regularly by psychotic henchmen, rabid guard dogs, sadistic killer clowns, insane minions, genetically engineered super soldiers, flesh eating zombies, evil lackeys, heavily armed titanium-robots and super villains in training.

Fairly comprehensive definition of liberals. I swear they were those characters in the Bar Scene of Star Wars.

Author: JonathanRoth Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 157790 of 166929
Subject: Re: Right-Wingnut Date: 1/11/2013 3:03 PM
Recommendations: 0

But, are your recs from the same person?

Author: JoshRandall Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 157802 of 166929
Subject: Re: Right-Wingnut Date: 1/12/2013 5:22 AM
Recommendations: 8
But, are your recs from the same person?

Typical liberal projection thinking everyone else does the same thing they do.

Author: RWRocksOn Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 157832 of 166929
Subject: Re: Right-Wingnut Date: 1/13/2013 11:39 PM
Recommendations: 1
obama won.....AGAIN......bwahhh hhaaa - after he gets your guns, he'll be coming for your Bibles and then.... COJONES.......

Author: RWRocksOn Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 157833 of 166929
Subject: Re: Right-Wingnut Date: 1/13/2013 11:41 PM
Recommendations: 1
sorry, instead of COJ*****, I meant "your precious bodily fluids"

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (12) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement