Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: hmargret Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 220  
Subject: Robert G. Allen's program... Date: 11/21/2002 3:39 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
anyone out there familiar with Robert G. Allan's program? the one about making millions in real estate dealings? I see that he has influenced the Rich Dad, Poor Dad author...and many more. I am considering doing his program, since I love real estate....comments?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Mark0Young Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 210 of 220
Subject: Re: Robert G. Allen's program... Date: 11/21/2002 4:58 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
You might ask on the Real Estate Investing board <http://boards.fool.com/Messages.asp?bid=113590> since this board (The Millionaire Mind) seems to get very little traffic.

Author: lazyfrog One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 212 of 220
Subject: Re: Robert G. Allen's program... Date: 1/12/2003 5:11 PM
since this board (The Millionaire Mind) seems to get very little traffic.

Mark0Young,

Do you have any advice on how to get the party started on this board?

Author: prometheuss Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 213 of 220
Subject: Re: Robert G. Allen's program... Date: 1/13/2003 12:04 PM
lazyfrog: Do you [the vernarable Mark0Young] have any advice on how to get the party started on this board?

Try posting quotes from the book for discussion.

Find links/quotes with contrary thinking for discussion.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement